You all know that. Whenever you go shopping for groceries, you and your family try to shop very healthily, from pastries, dairy products, butter, and cheese to the drinking regime. But effort and taste alone are not enough. You will also find several unsuitable and even harmful foods in your purchases. You will learn the reasons for the next reading of our article today.
Why is it so
The answer has been known for several years. The past was different; the present is somewhere else. In the past, our grandmothers and grandfathers baked everything at home, including bread, and also, it was very healthy because it contained all the beneficial substances for the human body. Today it is completely different.
The demand for bakery products has grown significantly, and for this reason, bakery companies have had to respond to the increased demand with increased production, which is characterized by a huge amount of artificial colors, many preservatives, emulsifiers, and not to mention flour without the necessary substances.
Today, the so-called synthetic food processing is very widespread, as well as the addition of various chemical supplements to prolong freshness. On the other hand, the food itself does not contain all the important substances for our body. Although production has become more efficient and better, there is a misconception of people about what is healthy and important for health itself. This product harm men’s potency, for best potency use Fildena 100.
Living versus inanimate (ordinary) food
Live foods are those that have never been cooked or preserved. We include
- Natural foods - such as raw vegetables and fruits, uncooked vegetables and fruits, spring water, and fresh milk;
- Mechanically processed - for example, whole wheat flour, processed cereals, fresh vegetable and fruit juices, cold-pressed oils, real butter;
- Fermented - sauerkraut, cottage cheese, cheese, beer. The so-called inanimate (dead) foods mainly include those foods that have sometimes been preserved or otherwise synthetically produced. Or if they have been heating treated.
These are, in particular:
- preserved - for example, canned meat and vegetables, biscuits and other long-lived foods;
- Ready-to-use synthetically processed products - for example, flour products, common dairy products, industrial sugars, and fats, etc.
- Heat-treated - boiled milk, bread, baked or cooked meals, sausages.
Reasons for the adverse effects of a normal diet
We have already indicated above what the main reasons for the adverse effects of a normal diet could be. But to be sure, we will emphasize them again. Our current regular diet is too industrially processed. It contains a few substances beneficial to health. It is rich in a large proportion of chemicals and plastics. Among other things, it contains almost no fresh vegetables and fruits (rather, it is only an occasional intake).
A serious shortcoming remains that vegetables and fruits appear in our current kitchens only sporadically, sometimes only a small side dishes to large unhealthy foods. Thanks to this trend, we deprive our body of a large proportion of beneficial nutrients. But our body is sensible, and after a while, it makes us feel - sometimes very radical, which may be too late for a remedy.
Therefore, we urge you to think about our words and realize how it is in your case. If your diet is as "normal" as we described in our article, you should change it as soon as possible. It is never too delayed to start a new day and a new diet, so why spoil your health and body with common unhealthy or dead foods that have such adverse effects?